Kodi users might have seen the name cCloud TV and wondered. What is cCloud TV? This is another unofficial Kodi add-on which gives access to thousands of TV Channels from the UK and the USA.
This gives you a one-stop place to go for all of your favorite TV shows. Here we will look at how to install the cCloud TV add-on for your device and the best way of gaining access to the TV shows which are geo-blocked from Australian users.
cCloud TV – The Basics
This add-on is an IPTV add-on where you have extensive access to streaming Live TV channels. These can include:
- Cartoon Network
- Discovery Channel
- And many more.
You can also tap into many worldwide radio stations from around the globe.
Installing the cCloud TV Kodi Add-on
How to get cCloud on Kodi, is really straightforward and can be completed in around 15 minutes. However, because it is a third-party add-on, you should take the precaution which is mentioned after the installation steps. You should also enable Kodi to install third-party add-ons (unknown source) which is disabled by default.
cCloud TV Installation Steps
Here are the simple steps to install cCloud for Kodi:
- Go to the Kodi home screen and select the System Icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- You will have a few options, but Click on the File Manager option.
- Select and double-click on the Add Source option.
- Click the option in the new pop-up box.
- Now you need to enter a path for the cCloud TV repo. So, type or copy this link http://kdil.co/repo/ into the box and click on OK.
- You’ll now be asked to enter a name. Type Kodi Israel then Click on OK.
- Return to the home page and select the Add-on option.
- Click on the package installer icon (a box icon). Then Select Install from ZIP file.
- You will see a few files added, but just Click on Kodi Israel.
- Now Select the Kodil.zip and wait for the notification. This will be in the top right of your screen.
- Now Select the Install from repository option.
- Select the Kodil Repository.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- Navigate to the cCloud TV for Kodi option and click on it.
- Click on the install button to successfully add the cCloud add-on.
How to Use the cCloud TV Add-on
Now you can navigate through the categories which give access to how to use cCloud TV with its various content and features. These include the following:
- Announcements / Read Me / Server Status: Here you can check the status of different servers to see if there are any issues with streaming TV channels.
- All Channels: Includes more than 2,000 links. Not all work but most do.
- FilmON: Here you can watch FilmON movies and TV channels. These come from small studios, so no blockbusters here.
- English: Most Kodi users look for TV from the USA and UK, this is a quick way to see what’s on offer.
- Top 10: Exactly as it says the Top 10 streams
- Various Categories: Niche categories like documentaries, entertainment, movies, music, and so on.
- On-Demand Movies / Shows: Streaming a TV channel means accessing its live stream. So, if you want a specific title, use either of these two categories.
- 24/7 Channels: Another new feature. In practice, it works by combining live streaming and on-demand. You pick a show and tap into that live stream.
- Radio: This goes without explanation.
- Non-English / International: The final option is non-English TV channels.
Get the Best from cCloud TV with a VPN
The cCloud TV add-on is unofficial, so your ISP or any agency which is interested in copyright infringement might be interested in what you are watching.
To prevent this and to also access the content which you might find is geo-blocked (USA and UK) any Australian is advised to get a VPN for Kodi.
A good VPN should offer the following:
• Compatibility with a range of Kodi devices
• Fast speeds and reliability of connection
• Security while providing a no logging policy
• Ease of setup and use
One of the best is ExpressVPN, and you can see how it stacks up, and the full range of benefits by reading the comprehensive ExpressVPN review.
The cCloud TV app can be used on any mobile device as well as on many platforms. The best VPN for cCloud should also allow installation on a vast range of devices which mirrors where cCloud TV can run.
Last Updated on